Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Review of Roku XD Player

Originally submitted at Roku

The new XD steps it up with 1080p HD video quality and extended-range wireless.


Good Bye Time Warner

By Uncle Dennis from Charlotte, North Carolina on 4/30/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Compact, Easy to use, High quality picture, Built in Wi-Fi, Easy to set up, Great value

Cons: The remote can be finicky

Best Uses: Living room, Primary TV

Describe Yourself: Technophile, Netflix fan

I was getting tired of over spending for cable tv that never had anything good to watch. I found out about Roku and made the plunge easily. I have cut my cable bill by a lot. It was interesting that when I dropped the Cable TV from Time Warner, they contacted me and offered me the entire package I had for less than I was paying!!!!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment