Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today I Go To Mourn With A Friend

This has nothing to do with Real Estate.

Lynn Weis is a friend of mine.  His wife died on Saturday evening. 

Death is always around, sometimes expected sometimes not.  Mary Weis falls into that last category.  She retired a few years ago and was enjoying her retirement.  My thoughts and prayers are with her.

So, today I go to mourn with Lynn.  I have known Lynn for 11 years and we have worked closely on many neighborhood initiaves.  His presidency of Friends of Fourth Ward was instrumental in my becoming involved.  Lynn is a great manager, politician, and friend.

I have not talked with Lynn since Mary's death.  I am not sure what I will say to him today.  Mary was such a large part of his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment